At Renewing Our Heroes
we are committed to ensuring your personal information is secure.
The Internal Revenue Service recognizes Renewing Our Heroes as a Section 501(c)(3) pending public charity. Gifts to UWW are tax deductible in the U.S.A. No goods or services were forwarded or offered in exchange for this contribution.
ROH may change this Policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are satisfied with any changes. If you do not agree or are not comfortable with any of the actions described in this Policy, your remedy is to discontinue your use of this website. This Policy is effective from Jan 1, 2018
When We Collect Information
We collect information from you when you use our website in a variety of ways, including but not limited to the following:
- Visiting pages on our website
- Making an online donation
What We Collect When You Visit Our Website
We may collect personal and non-personal information that you choose to supply to ROH such as the following:
- Personal information, such as·
- Contact information including name, mailing address, e-mail address, and phone number;
- Financial information such as credit card number, expiration date, security code, bank routing number, and account number;
- Non-personal information, such as·
- Session cookies to help you navigate through our website when you log into a password-only area;
- Internet protocol ("IP") address and browsing variables (e.g., domain from which you access the Internet, time you spend at our website, etc.);
- Cookies that help us recognize when you re-visit our website.
Is My Personal Information Secure?
We are committed to ensuring that your personal information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
If you have any questions about this Policy or the practices of our website, please CONTACT US